As a parent, you want to choose the best daycare for your child and ensure that they have a bright future ahead of them. A.C.E Daycare in Maple is a well-rounded facility that includes everything your child needs to grow and develop their skills as they enter kindergarten. JK and SK years are vital to any child’s social progress, and our Hebrew daycare in Thornhill equips your precious child with the best learning tools!
September enrolment is approaching fast, so it’s vital to guarantee your child is set for school success! It is never too early to invest in your child’s future, and we encourage all parents to start enrolling in autumn daycares as soon as possible.
We run our Hebrew daycare at 80% capacity, while we follow all safety protocols, regularly clean and sanitize our facility and practice social distancing rules to ensure that all of our children and personnel are protected. Additionally, we are part of the large Ontario subsidy child care program to allow excited parents, such as yourself, to give their children a positive daycare experience that can further develop their skills as they grow older!
What is the most important factor to consider when choosing childcare?
We think there isn’t just one simple factor to consider when you’re picking your child(rens) daycare facility that can include:
- The ratio of staff to children. We take this component seriously because your child should be taken care of every second of the day. Our educators and staff will ensure your child gets the proper attention for them to have the best time while guaranteeing they are safe.
- The location of the daycare. We know it can be difficult to drive an hour to your child’s daycare and an hour back, and that is we have two locations in Thornhill and Mississauga that can accommodate busy parents like yourself! More time to enjoy time with your precious one, and less time on the road.
- Large parental involvement. You are a vital component of our program, and that is why we encourage you to speak to our staff and office personnel to enhance open and honest communication. As a parent, you may be having some queries about your child enrolling in their first educational institutions, and that is we love to chat with you via email, through calling us or chatting with us one-on-one.
- The appropriate training and credentials of the daycare staff. Our facility has high levels of education and is properly equipped to deal with every child’s individual needs to help them grow and develop essential motor skills. We will provide you with a parent handbook, update information on our website regularly and send monthly calendars with programming details.
Questions to ask yourself before September enrollment!
You know the needs of your child better than anyone. Our JK and SK daycare can give your little one the opportunities to develop social, emotional and learning skills while you gain the peace of mind that they’re in great hands! So what are some questions you should ask yourself now to ensure your child gets the best daycare experience?
- How old is my child?
- How many days a week will my child need to go to daycare?
- What are the hours of operation, and do they offer after-school care?
- Should I enroll my child in part-time or full-time daycare?
- Does the daycare align with my family’s values?
- Will the daycare offer valuable play and learning experiences for my child?
- Will the daycare set clear and reasonable expectations for my child’s behaviour?
Enrol in our September program today and experience exceptional Hebrew daycare in Maple and Mississauga!
September is right around the corner, and it’s vital that you start preparing for your child’s future now. We are currently open for fall enrollment, and we would love to answer any questions you may have. Our door is always open for tours whenever you are ready to find your child’s optimal care facility!